23 de mai. de 2012

4 comentários:

amigos de Blumenau parabéns pelo evento, estamos acompanhando pelas fotos aqui. Acessem nosso blog, ok? abraço:

www.fuscaclubepirajui.blogspot.com

att.

Clovis

olá amigo, meus parabéns pelas fotos um show de imagens, e obrigado pelas fotos da minha brasília Magarida, abraçozz

Marcelo-

After 3 years of driving in our '71 VW kombi, we are finally going to
enter Brasil! I don't know exactly where we are going, but we expect
to drive the country for 6 months. If you have any recommendations or
would like to meet for a beer, please let us know!

Após 3 anos de condução em nossa '71 VW kombi, estamos finalmente vai
entrar Brasil! Eu não sei exatamente para onde estamos indo, mas
esperamos que para dirigir o país durante 6 meses. Se você tem alguma
recomendação ou gostaria de se encontrar para tomar uma cerveja, por
favor, avise-nos!

jason


On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 3:20 PM, Jason Rehm wrote:
> Marcelo-
>
> Thanks for linking to us in your blog - it's very nice. We're not sure
> exactly what time we will arrive in Brasil, but hope to meet you and
> your club members for a beer along our way! Hopefully, we won't need
> any mechanical help!
>
> Best,
> Jason
>
>
> On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:54 AM, wrote:
>> Hi Jason,
>>
>> I'm Marcelo Neotti from Brasil, city Curitiba and I saw your trip on your
>> blog and I really enjoyed your adventure. I wrote something e put some
>> picture on my blog too about your trip.
>>
>> Well, if you go though Curitiba-Paraná-Brasil and need some help, I'll be
>> happy to help you. I belong vw beetle group and we love the aircooled cars.
>>
>> Congratulations !!
>>
>> Best regards.
>>
>> Marcelo Neotti
>> blog: http://neotti.blogspot.com
>> vw group: http://www.rustedlive.com.br

Vlw Neotti..pela fotinho do Mentiroso! Elisandro (mafia-Boxer)! E bora trazer o Vermelhão pra PG dia 17/06 Ok? Quero conhecer esse mito, abraço.